Uh! Birthday

So, last Saturday was quite fun even though it was one of those days where I was tired and worn down by calls from the office and offshore. I was on weekend duty, by the way. After I left the office, I drove straight to Shah Alam coz I remembered I promised an old friend to attend her restaurant opening.

Her restaurant was called "Anak dan Lesung" which interestingly sounded like "Anak Dinosaur" when she first told me over the phone.


The restaurant owner is the one who sat next to me.

That night, I went out for some sushi and a movie. Thanks to my weekend buddies, my night was entirely free. They're just a bunch of fun, caring, good people! Yes Man was hilarious. I laughed so hard, I forgot that I was tired and sleepy.



They bought a birthday cake for lil old me... Fortunately, we didn't have the time to enjoy if after our sushi dinner since the movie was about to start. That gave us a reason and more time to hangout after the movie.

We went to Starbucks and shared a lot of laughter together and snapped a few memories while we're at it. Called it a night at about 1 AM.

Previous Post Next Post