Lonely Drive


That's it! My 9-day vacation is finally over. I'm at home now, in KL. Just counting down the days (well, day actually since I only have one day left) to start dreading having to go back to work.

It took me 3 hours to arrive in KL from the point I left the bridge. Believe it or not, that was the first time I drove alone on a long-distance trip. Sure, I can do it again. It wasn't half bad. Luckily I had enough sleep the night before. So, I wasn't sleepy at all. I had my iPod with me throughout the drive.

I only consumed a little bit more than half a tank of gas. Economical indeed. How did I do it? I maintained 120-130 km/h of speed. I hope I didn't hit any speed-trap along the expressway. It didn't rain the entire week I was in Penang, but the moment I entered KL, it rained cats and dogs. I was thankful for that.

Alhamdulillah, I arrived safely.
Previous Post Next Post