Hello!

One of my resolutions for 2017 is to start blogging again. I've been away from writing for more than 3 years now and a lot of things happened within that short span of time. And frankly, I don't think I know how to write anymore; As I'm writing this, I find myself referring a lot to Google to correct my English.

I tried using social medias (mostly Facebook and Instagram) instead of blogging, but the level of satisfaction wasn't the same. So, if you're interested to know what's been going on in my life for the past 3 years, feel free to find me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram (@irwangram).

Well, 2017 is going to be an exciting year, that's for sure! My six-year-old is in Standard 1 this year and my three-year-old is in preschool. My wife will be in a new role at work starting February whilst I'm hoping for a promotion to happen anytime soon (fingers crossed).

I look forward to give life back to this blog :)
Previous Post Next Post