Maaf Zahir & Batin

It's here again to greet us, a time to be cherished with family and friends. Carrying on the tradition, I'd like to reach out and wish all the muslim readers a warm Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri or Happy Eid ul-Fitri. It is a time to forgive and forget. Make this event special by celebrating it with your loved ones.

As for me, I'll be celebrating the first day of raya with classes and test reviews. How fun! Not. But, at least I have one of my loved ones here with me. Hehe! This time around, I've two reasons to be melancholic about. One, as usual, not being able to spend hari raya at home (don't really feel this anymore since this is my fourth time). Two, this is my last raya here in the States. God knows when will I be able to celebrate raya here again. Sad, isn't it?
Previous Post Next Post