Avril, The Bitch

I've been so busy this week that I felt the last 5 days were more like 1 day. "Is it Friday already?" Ahh, the senior project is certainly what I need to crack my brain open another centimeter. It was a relief knowing that we (my group) are getting somewhere last night. In other words, we progressed.

You must be wondering, what's with the title, right? Well, I found this clip on YouTube of Avril, being the bitch she is, disses Kelly after accepting an award. This probably was a long time ago, but it certainly makes me hate Avril even more. Some comments made by people who watched this clip:

"Avril probably wishes she wasn't such a bitch, because Kelly is blowing her skanky Converse ass out of the water now! Haha!"

"All of you should shut up. Kelly is AMAZING and she's bloody better than Avril, the wannabe skater."

"Doesn't matter who is more talented, that is still really f**king bitchy."

Previous Post Next Post