Recaps

I was on my way to Secret Recipe at KLCC for iftar when I passed this store that's just opened & it excites me a bit. It's a Mac store. Incredible - the PowerBook G4 still able to get my attention, after all these years. Every time I look at it, the little me inside regretted a tad for getting the iBook 2 years ago. Now, they don't even manufacture iBook G4 anymore. So, you can say it's about to get historical & probably is being displayed at the museum by now.

Anyway, it's Friday, my favorite day of the week. I've been eating outside a lot since the beginning of Ramadhan. Well, what am I to do; I live in an apartment with no mom. So, other people's mom's cooking is good enough for me. Let's recap what I had for the last 5 days, shall we.

  • Monday: Char Koay Teow - Little Penang Cafe KLCC
  • Tuesday: Dinner Set for 4 - Just Thai 1Utama
  • Wednesday: RM4 Pasar Ramadhan's nasi campur + RM1 soya bean
  • Thursday: RM4 Pasar Ramadhan's nasi campur + RM1 sugarcane
  • Friday: Regular Pizza Set for 2 - Pizza Hut KLCC
Previous Post Next Post