That Was Long!

OMG! Blogspot has been so darn slow these past few days. I don't know if it only acts up on me or was it my internet connection coz I haven't checked with anyone else. I refused to post a new entry because of that.

Boy, wasn't that a long holiday! I drove to Penang a day before Hari Raya & drove back to KL last Friday. I really think I deserve the long vacation since I can't even remember the last time I took a consecutive 4-day off from work. I had a good rest. Spent a whole lot of quality times with family, relatives, & close friends. Ate a lot too! Got these comments from 2 of my relatives, which I think contradicts each other:

"You look great! You don't look 23, you look like a 19-year-old."

"You look a bit fatter now. Better. At least you don't look too young."

Today was my first day at work after 10 days of being absent from it. A lot of stuff to catch-up on, a lot of issues to be settled. But, it turned out that today wasn't so bad. In fact, this morning I actually woke up earlier than I used to. You think that's a shocker to you? I'm not surprised coz it was to me too. Haha!

How was your Hari Raya holiday?
Previous Post Next Post