London, Here I Come!

I finally got my ticket to London. Weehoo! Thanks to MAS Travel Fair, which starts today, I managed to get a return ticket for RM3,366.00. Normally, it'd be around RM4,000 or more. So, I think I got myself a pretty good deal. Even if I didn't, I'd force myself to think so. Denial. Yes. But, I'm pretty confident.

It's a surprise to my girlfriend as well coz I haven't told her yet. This is how I plan to tell her. I'm sure she'll get excited once she read this post. So yeah, you can start planning our trip to Italy and Spain now, babe. I'm on board with ya!

Oh, and for those who are planning to travel this year, better get your ass down to KL Convention Center coz that's where your dream vacation will start. (Sometimes my choice of words astounds me too.) Sunday is their last day, so you've 2 more days. The entry fee is RM2 (I know!). If you're too lazy, i.e., ass too heavy, you can sit on it and purchase tickets here.
Previous Post Next Post