The Number 8

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
  • I've a YouTube account
  • I ONLY draw portraits, and ONLY portraits
  • I own a second (probably third) hand 2002 Honda City Type Z
  • I've a teeny-tiny very slight OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
  • I danced a European dance when I was 9, an African dance when I was 21, and a modern laid-back-hip-hop dance when I was 22
  • I soloed a nasyeed team when I was 10, and a choir when I was 12
  • I won 2 school singing competitions via group performances (never solo)
  • I used to have a very uncontrollable, terrible stage fright

3. Tag 8 people (max) at the end of the post and list their names.
Aiman | Daia | Hajar | Jurai | Masita | Mynn | Nabilah | Qayyum

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Previous Post Next Post