I'm Back!

How long has it been this time? More than 2 weeks. Wow! I've been so busy sorting things out in the office I barely had time to post anything in here. Not even a short entry. Even during weekends I had to go to the office and only came home at 6PM. Sad, I know. Thanks to today's public holiday, I can at least spend a little time to talk to you guys, my loyal readers. *Wink*

I just got back from Port Dickson yesterday for a company's off-site meeting at The Legend Water Chalets. ExxonMobil call it as an Away Day. I had fun, but not as much as I did during the last one, which was towards the end of 2006. We basically did a lot of team-building activities and my team won shopping vouchers worth RM80 per team member. Not bad. Not bad at all. I'll post some pictures once I have them. You know how lazy I am when it comes to taking out my own camera and snap photos.
Previous Post Next Post