Euro Trip: London

I know this is long overdue, but the last time I checked this blog still has my name as its title. So, should I care what other people think? Yeah, didn't think so.

As what the title suggests, I'm sharing some photos taken during my vacation in London. The weather was terrible, to begin with. It snowed the second day I was there. If you hate cold weather, then London's not for you. But, luckily I stayed at a "hotel" which was without a doubt the best one I've ever stayed at. I especially love the other guest who also stayed at the "hotel". She made my vacation even funner and more meaningful. You can see her in most of the photos. She was practically my tour guide in London.

So, I visited all the typical venues that would attract tourists; Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, etc. Money worth spent -- Wicked; I absolutely love this musical. Creative, brilliant props, excellent actors/singers/dancers, good songs composition. Go watch it, you'll love it.

Should you go visit London, you asked? To tell you the truth, I really don't know. Well, you should if you're gonna have the kind of "tour guide" like the one I had and staying at a "hotel" similar to where I stayed at.


Previous Post Next Post