Idol Fever

Like everyone else, I too am catching the "Idol Fever". I'm talking about the American Idol Season 8. The Top 13 (yes, 13!) have been chosen and will battle it out each week for their lives, hopes and dreams. Who are your favorites? My Top 3 picks are: Adam LambertAdam Lambert
This guy has mad skills, incredible range and excellent control over his voice. Moreover, the camera loves him. What’s gonna throw him off is his personality. He’s not the likable type America usually votes for. Allison IrahetaAllison Iraheta
Don’t you guys think she has a hint of Miley Cyrus? I think so. But she’s a waaayyy better singer than Miley, by a mile. I love the tone and huskiness in her voice. A very talented 16-year-old and I agree with the judges; She’s someone to watch. Danny GokeyDanny Gokey
Nothing much I can say about Danny. His talent and personality already say so much. I like him. He knows how to pick the right songs and put his own twist to them. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of him after this. He's here to stay.
Previous Post Next Post