Road To Muar

A group of friends and I went on a road trip to Muar yesterday to attend Daia's sister's wedding. It was altogether fun and tiring. Along the way, we saw a lot of weird road signs announcing the places we're passing by. One that caught our attention had a very unique name; Parit Ponorogo. It instantly became the main topic of the day. After treating ourselves to the kenduri dishes, we all turned our attentions to the newspapers that were on the table. Few were found worth discussing about. A little boy in India fell from his house balcony and landed on a steel pole that went right through his body.
What a toughie! In the pictures, he wasn't even crying or looked terrified. Luckily no vital organs were injured. He survived the freak accident.
5 were arrested for dissing the Sultan of Perak in an online guestbook.
Ghee, I better watch what I say in my blog. On second thought, politics are L-A-M-E. I'd never write anything about it here.
A guy in Indonesia got his balls bit off by a horse.
I'm relieved that they did not associate any picture to this story. Poor guy, though. What was he thinking?
Previous Post Next Post