Breakfast, Soccer & Sex

It had been ages since the last time I had a decent breakfast at home on a weekend. It's only natural -- weekend is the only time you can catch-up on your sleep. So, you tend to wake up after noon most of the time. But yesterday I had my breakfast; 2 sunny side up eggs, a sausage and few slices of white bread. I like it that way. It's filling. After all, they did say to have breakfast like a king. I don't know who "they" are, but I thank them for saying that. How come I got up early yesterday, you asked? Well, the day before was really exhausting. Besides having tons of things to do in the office and having to put up with my stupid American boss, I had a soccer match that evening after work. Half way through, it started to rain. Being the caliber winger I am, I had to play to ensure the team's victory. I didn't realize playing in the rain would wore me down like a tired guy after sex. I dozed off early that night. The result: We won 2-1.
Previous Post Next Post