Movie Reviews

This is the first time I'm posting movie reviews in here. I used to post them in Friendster, but somehow got lazy along the way. Knowing The concept of the movie was excellent, although a bit cliché. The special effects were amazing. Got me at the edge of my seat -- literally. However, the ending was utterly disappointing and spoiled the entire movie. Aliens. Aliens? Even I could have thought of a better ending for the movie. Pop quiz: How the hell do they always manage to make Nicolas Cage look young? Confessions of A Shopaholic It was OK. Not my favorite chick flick. (I didn't just say that out loud, did I?) Of all the recent chick flicks that my girlfriend dragged me to go watch, this one fell short. It has its moment though. I thought the dancing with the fan scene was funny. Isla Fisher was adorable. I like Bride Wars and The Devil Wears Prada better than this one. But then again, what do I know, right?
Previous Post Next Post