AI Season 8 Finale

Early in the season, I posted an entry on my top 3 picks. I got one right. Allison and Danny were both very close to making the finale. I only noticed Kris after his beautiful rendition of Ain't No Sunshine. It was the solid vocal performance he showcased that night that forced me to download the MP3 version of his rendition. I also love his version of Heartless. Only a true artist can manipulate a Kanye song and its melody into that. I really want him to win, but Adam isn't exactly an easy competition. Although he's gay, he got tons and tons of fans. Adam is a singer. He's born to sing. He sounds good on stage (live) as he does in the studio. He hits those notes other contestants can't even come close to. He always makes me wonder what he's gonna come up with every week. I hate to say this, but I think Adam is gonna win. But Kris is gonna sell more records than him.
Previous Post Next Post