Overdue Update

Since this is my first post after about a month of isolation from the world wide web, I figure I'd write a little bit more than usual. I'm sure you guys are eager to know what's been going on with my life lately.

New Apartment

My new roomI moved in this new apartment in Sri Hartamas a month ago and just got my internet installed. I'm liking this new place. It has got everything; tennis court, badminton court, recreational pool, gym, mini mart, tight securities, multi-level carparks, etc. So, it'd explain why it costs a little bit more than my previous place. My apartment is still on the 13th floor.

Lifestyle

I've been coming home late these past few months coz I've been religiously going to the gym after work. I gained 4KG of muscles from the 8-month workout and I'm liking the new physique.

I do a lot of sports lately and I'm enjoying this kinda lifestyle. I haven't got a chance to take a dip in the pool yet. However, I am planning to make swimming as my new weekly activity. I love the fact that I get to play soccer and futsal every week. You know what? If I ever leave the company, these are the two things that I'd miss the most.

Wedding Preparations

The wedding is 5 months away. I've already got a place for the wedding in KL and bought the wedding favors last weekend in Nilai 3. I work quick coz I've my dad breathing down my neck every hour of every day. I'm glad he's there.

Now, I need to decide on the wedding card. Should I design one or should I just walk into a card store and point out to the one I like? The latter sounds so much easier, but where's the fun in that, right?

I also need to figure out the theme and what I'm gonna wear for the wedding, find a tailor and a photographer, design and print a "Thank You" card for the wedding favors, buy the rings, etc, etc, etc. The list is just endless!
Previous Post Next Post