Passion on YouTube

I got nothing going on today. Was downloading some new songs to be uploaded into my iPod. Got about 10 of them and called it quit. The connection was too damn slow coz the bandwidth is exhausted with the 2.73 GB download of the latest season of Family Guy.

So, then I decided to checkout what's hot on YouTube. Found this video right here and decided to share it with you guys. I just like how it flows.



The first time I saw the video, I thought to myself, "Damn, that Passion guy can sing! That some mad talents, right there." So, I checked out his other videos and instantly subscribed after I heard "Well Done", an original by him.

Wish I own a recording company so that I can sign this kid up and make big money out of him. He's what we call "A star overnight".
Previous Post Next Post