I'm Seeing Two Taylor

Have you seen New Moon? I haven't, but I heard it sucks. Here's what Rotten Tomatoes has gotta say:

The Twilight Saga's second installment may satisfy hardcore fans of the series, but outsiders are likely to be turned off by its slow pace, relentlessly downcast tone, and excessive length.

Putting ratings aside, I wanna talk about the phenomena (really?) of two Hollywood celebs with the same (first) name dating. Paris and Paris did it before, but that didn't last and we all know why.

Now, Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift are giving it a shot. They've been seen many times kissing and canoodling in public. Swift's innocent girl-next-door face and Lautner's hunky new bod may look perfect for now, but how long can this last?

P/S: This would be my script if I were to audition for Ryan's position in E!. Lol.
Previous Post Next Post