Watched

These are the movies I recently watched and would like to share my opinions with you. Feel free to disagree. See if I care. Lol.

Jennifer's Body
Guys (only), if you like Megan Fox in Transformers, then this movie is definitely for you. Just ignore what your girlfriend has to say about how crappy and ridiculous the movie is. They just don't want you to witness how hot Megan Fox can be. Just go watch it by yourself, it is totally normal.

Watch out for the scene where she went swimming after she killed the fat football player. You won't be disappointed.

2012
Awesome special effects, but utterly disappointing storyline. I trust in luck, but how lucky can a guy--and his entire family--get? The earth was shaking and its belly was blasting firey rocks, but John Cusack escaped without a scratch. Unbelievable!

I'm sorry, but the storyline didn't do justice to the special effects. Try harder.

Phobia 2 (Thai)
There are 5 different stories in the movie. The first story was the scariest, the second was a bit dumb, but was awesomely startling, the third was an absolute junky copy of Hollywood zombies, the fourth was quite scary, but could be scarier, and the fifth was the ultimate surprise that almost got me fell off my seat.

When you've gathered enough courage, go see it.
Previous Post Next Post