Baby Update

There has been a tremendous growth in the size of my wife's belly. A lot of things are going on in there. Lin is now in her 21st week and is very happy that she can now feel the movements of the baby. We went for the routine checkup last Wednesday and were happy and surprised at the same time to find out that we're having a boy. Why surprised, you asked? Well, a month before that, the doctor told us that it could possibly be a girl. So, we trusted him fully and from there on out, we set our minds around it. I even imagined about my plan to send my little girl to a ballet class, piano class, etc. But initially, I've always wanted our first child to be a boy. So, it's all good. And by the way, we already got a name for him. The doctor did a thorough measurement of every single organs and limbs on the baby and Alhamdulillah, he is growing normally. And handsome too. Check this out. We just can't wait to see him!
Previous Post Next Post