Gala Royale

I swear, that was my last time attending the annual dinner! See pics here. Actually, I said the same thing after attending last year's event. But this year, I was invited to perform. So, my ticket was free and I got to spend RM100 to 'beautify' myself. So, I got nothing to loose. The performances were distasteful. Well, except my own lah. They appeared cheap and very, very amateurish. The food was terrible and again, appeared cheap. EM is really bringing the standard down. I am not criticizing the committee because I know they worked within their means. Plus, the entire committee are my friends. The only thing I liked about it were the lucky draws. The prizes were interesting, but my fate has been written; I will never win any lucky draws. I wish I could share my performance video with you, but the size is too big and I haven't figured out a way to convert it to an easier format yet. Will try to upload it soon.
Previous Post Next Post