Resigned

Yes, you read it right. The rumors are true! I handed in my resignation letter yesterday. My last day with Exxon will be July 29. I won't reveal the name of my future employer yet, but will in due time. If you haven't noticed, I like playing the 'guessing' game. I spent the last five years of my career with the world's biggest oil and gas company. They paid for my scholarship, I gave them a million bucks back by working my ass off restoring those oil and gas wells. So, I'm off the hook! I had my shares of tears and laughters, but mostly tears. I appreciate all the knowledge and experience I have gained during my time in Exxon. I will definitely miss all my colleagues; they are a bunch of super smart, super fun, super diligent people. Meetings at Exxon were never quiet! Tell you what I'm not gonna miss; nine times of memo revisions just to get one person happy because he refuses to use tables! So, I say 'Adios' to Exxon and 'Hello' to new career. InsyaAllah, with His blessings, this will be a good move for me.
Previous Post Next Post