At The Farm

Alhamdulillah.

After 15 hours in the plane, I arrived in Manchester this afternoon in one piece. I flew with Qatar Airways this time because both Malaysia and Singapore Airlines were all sold out. So, I had a 1.5-hour layover in Doha.

When I was here last December, I stayed at their accommodation in town. This time, I'm at Rylands Farm. There's literally nothing nearby. No restaurant, convenient store, or even McDonald's. But I absolutely love it here. You'll understand why once you see these pictures.


Although no longer a working farm, the main farmhouse (which is 150 years old) has remained faithful to its roots. With exposed beams and rustic decor, it exudes authenticity and rural cosiness.


That's my room where I'll be spending the next 4 nights. It's quite spacious, comfortable, and clean. And did you see how huge the bathroom is? This is undoubtedly hundred times better than the last accommodation.

Friday, please come quick!

Previous Post Next Post