Bye Bye BB

Last week, I accidentally dropped my BlackBerry in the toilet bowl at home! I swear, it was an accident. I didn't hate my BlackBerry enough to do it on purpose. I checked online and found out that the warranty did not cover water damage.

That same morning, I emailed my HR Manager explaining to her what happened and that I need a new phone immediately. A day after that, she replied to say okay. I was ecstatic and instantly started imagining myself with an iPhone once again.

I heard about the iPhone 5 rumor, but at this point the release date is still uncertain. So, I convinced myself to get an iPhone 4S instead. And that's how I ended up crossing out an item in my wishlist. Actually, I can cross out 2 items now. I bought the HDMI Adapter last month.

Anyway, I will be looking for someone who can fix my BlackBerry. Let me know if you know anyone. Or if you'd like to buy a water damaged BlackBerry :)

Previous Post Next Post