Two of A Kind

A scary thing happened to me yesterday.

As I was leaving the plane, I realized that my backpack felt lighter than before we took off. So, I paused, bent down, put the backpack on the floor and unzipped it. Instantly, I saw a pack of cigarette in it and knew that I've taken someone else's backpack!

Luckily, I was only a few feet away from the plane's exit. I rushed back and waited for my backpack to appear, hoping that this person hasn't left before me. A minute passed and I couldn't be happier seeing my backpack being carried by some guy I don't know.

We exchanged backpacks, making small talks about what a huge coincidence this has been; Two guys having identical backpacks traveling on the same plane to the same destination on the same day and time, sitting a couple of seats away from each other!

If I didn't stop and check, I could be MacBook-less today...

Previous Post Next Post