Events

There are so many stories that I wanna share with you guys, but I just can't find the time to update this damn thing!

It's actually a hassle to put up the pictures in the nice, presentable format that I usually do. But for you guys, I'd go through the troubles. See how nice I am!

Faizal's (cousin/housemate) Wedding


The nikah was last Saturday and the ceremony was on the following day. It was traditionally small and it was fun coz I got to meet a whole bunch of family members who I haven't seen for months, some of them even years.

ExxonMobil's Annual Dinner & Dance

It was held last Saturday night at The Palace of the Golden Horses and the theme was Fantasy. I went as Paris of Troy -- at least that's what I'd like to think. Who cares if other people think otherwise.


The Tin Man won the Best Male Dress. He spent a whole day making it. Boy, luckily the efforts paid off! The wife was Dorothy. Aww, ain't that cute?

Karaoke with Cousins


This is what I do to blow off steam. My cousins weren't doing a terrible job either -- they sang their hearts out, I tell'ya!
Previous Post Next Post