Life After Chinese New Year


I think 10 days is a little too long for me. I've tons to do in the office and I haven't seen the inside of a gym, i.e., working out, this past week. I can literally feel my belly growing by the centimeters every time I eat, go to sleep and wake-up. That's all I've been doing and I'm in no position to complain.

Chinese New Year was normal. Went to Grandpa's house, had some cookies and a couple of boxes of Chrysanthemum tea, talked about the past and the future, hugs, kisses. The list goes on...

That night was fun. A couple of my cousins and I went to Gurney Drive and ate what felt like a whole-day meal. We had laksa Penang, cucur udang, char koay teow, satay, sotong bakar, etc. (As I'm typing this, I'm licking my lips to see if I can get some after-taste out of those dishes I just listed. Pathetic, I know.)

Yes, Penang is the best place to get some out-of-this-world Malaysian dishes. If you haven't been to Penang, then you ain't tasted nothing yet.
Previous Post Next Post