Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical, Season 3


Cerita Cinta Agung.

If you dig love stories, then you're gonna dig this. I, for one do not. Having watched Wicked, I tend to compare PGLM with it. Conclusion; they're incomparable.

Now, back to PGLM.

The storyline was original and deserves resounding applause. "Cerita Cinta Agung" was indeed represented. The props, staging and presentations were amazing. The songs were OK, I guess. I won't sing to any of them, that's for sure. But the casts were a bit "Eh!" coz let's face it, there aren't a lot of very talented singers cum actors in Malaysia who are Malaysians. I wasn't blown off by the singing as I was when I witnessed Wicked. I really think they can do better. The dance numbers were a bit boring and I didn't see a whole lot of difficulty in the choreography.

All in all, it was a good musical, but not worth second viewing.

(A minute there, I felt like I was Simon Cowell. Lol.)
Previous Post Next Post