All In One

I've been so busy living my life I forgot to stop and write about it. So, here's a summary of things that are going on presently.

Baby On The Way
On the 21st of January, we discovered that we are going to have another baby. Praise be to Allah! We are now 19 weeks pregnant and EDD is in late September. This time, the pregnancy is quite subtly different. During the first trimester, the morning sickness was quite terrible. Lin lost her appetite to eat and was throwing up day and night. Alhamdulillah, the morning sickness is all gone now. With this, we appreciate your du'as for the wellbeing, health, and safety of both baby and mummy :)

New House
I wrote about how we ended up purchasing a house in Shah Alam more than a year ago. Guess what? We officially got the keys to it recently. I've been procrastinating on finishing the defects list because there are more than a hundred items that need fixing, which tells you how bad Magna Prima is at building houses. I plan to write more on this later on because I can't just sit still and let this incompetent developer manipulate other people's money and ruin their hopes for good homes.

Wife's New Job
Lin finally had enough of Maxis. She's now a proud employee of PETRONAS. The movement is quite lateral with a modest salary increase, but she accepted the offer anyway in the spirit of wanting to try something new. Now that she's in the oil and gas sector, it'll open up a lot of new doors for her career development. Her first day is on the 16th of May.

My New Job
Maybe I'll keep this to myself for a bit more. I will do a post on it soon once everything is in order.

Previous Post Next Post