Mean Kid

Conversation window
I was IM-ing with this mean kid right here when he mentioned the word "snowman". You must be wondering what he meant, don't you? Well, you see... every winter, my face, primarily my cheeks will blow up uncontrollably. Probably because of the cold weather and from sleeping too much. So, this mean kid and Hisyam (one of my housemates) came up with the nickname "snowman" for me, only usable over the winter. They think it's funny but I think it's just plain mean. I don't know why this is happening to me and not someone else (not that I'm wishing for it to happen to others).

I've tried chewing lots of gum, wearing my hair differently, but nothing seemed to be working. Nada. But, don't worry. I still look smokin' though with this round face of mine. Hahaha! And, on second thought, I think "snowman" is pretty funny.
Previous Post Next Post