I Danced My Socks Off!

I should've posted this days ago because by now, it's already yesterday's news. But, it was so much fun, I tell'ya! From the pictures, you can tell I was having fun. Wait? Did I say what was this about? Well, in order to pass the African Ensemble Drumming class, we have to participate in the final performance. Everything we've learned since the beginning of the semester was for this performance. We learned how to dance, how to play some cool drums and percussion instruments, and we also sang a couple of African songs.

I've to admit, I learned a lot, and not the kinda learning that you'd get from engineering classes. We screwed-up a little here and there, but we made up for it. I gotta tell'ya, it's gonna be hard to forget that evening and that performance. If you weren't there, boy, didn't you missed a lot! You should've seen how ridiculous I looked in the red costume. I was like a freakin' sushi guy.

[Click to enlarge]
By the way, have you heard about the rare fungus infection that's said to be caused by the Bausch & Lomb ReNu with MoistureLoc multi-purpose solution? I don't know how true this story is but authorities in Singapore linked a number of cases of the infection to use of Bausch & Lomb ReNu contact lens solution. To be on the safe side, I'm gonna have to buy a new solution because I'm actually using the solution described to be "dangerous". Read more...
Previous Post Next Post