Random Blog-hopping

Daniel & The Bear - A collection of photos of little Daniel Keall, a blonde, blue-eyed, 11 months old boy from New Zealand with his stuff bear. This may sound queer, but he's so cute that I decided to show this blog to everyone.

Jocelyn's Blog - Her blog entitled "In Case You Didn't Know - Putting My Gossip To Good Use..." is so ridiculously up-to-date that till this date, a total of 39,812 surfers from 113 countries visited her blog, and she just started doing it this year. I guess maybe it's because she puts up a lot of pictures in it.

NOBE - I like reading this blog because it's simply easy on the eyes and what she has got to say are so true. And, the pictures she uses for each post are funny and describe exactly what she's saying.

Funny Pics - The title says it all. Just click it. You'll love it. The pictures are mostly from advertisements, parodies, and random collections. I like it because they're mostly real, not some photoshop photo manipulations.

Peace For Palestine - I haven't had the chance to read all the entries that this Muslim, Palestinian housewife posted on her blog yet. I'll get to it soon. But, she sure knows a lot about the issue.
Previous Post Next Post