Clean Office

I spent the whole of today's morning cleaning & reorganizing my office. It was super messy! Plus, I've tons & tons of folders being transferred to my office in multiple boxes the day before yesterday. There weren't even any space to walk about. So, I decided to remove those boxes once & for all & get a couple more shelves to accommodate the folders. Now, there are 4 shelves in my office with all of them full of folders, which I, myself don't even know what the contents are - too lazy to care at this point of time, I guess.

Now, I can't wait to get to my office tomorrow coz it's clean & organized! I strongly think that I'll be more productive & efficient when things around me are neat & tidy. At least, that's what I hope would happen starting tomorrow. Please let me be more productive..!


Previous Post Next Post