Boring Weekend

It's Sunday and I can't believe I don't have anything planned. How sad. Ever since Lin left me (she literally left me), I seldom plan for my weekend. But, I love the fact that I can still plan to do stuff with her - webcam chat. Hehe! That may sound funny to some of you, but that's what long-distance relationship is all about. I know I'm being lame. You can go surf somewhere else now. Anyway, we tried it once before one of the weeknights and it was fun. That was the first time I saw her face since she left. I was extra-psyched.

Yesterday was really tiring. I went out the whole day and the rain and traffic had turned it into a more tiring day. I literally slept while on the wheel! I went out with Hanif and his girlfriend. It was a bit awkward, if I had to say so myself. I can't seem to bring myself to actually hangout with the couple. Maybe they were busy shopping for Hari Raya and I wasn't? I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think that'll be the last time I'm going out with a couple - any couple. It'd be a whole different story if it's a double-date. No offense to you fellas, Hanif and Munirah. It's not you guys, it's me.

And yes, my office is still as neat as how I left it after I cleaned it.
Previous Post Next Post