Tag, You're It

Favorite breakfast:
Nasi lemak with sambal sotong @ Warung Red House on Jalan Kia Peng

The movie I’ve watched most number of:
Back to the Future

Least favorite subject in school:
History

Spend my leisure time:
In front of the computer

Worst smell:
Shit

If I could have any car in the world, what would it be?
Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT

Favorite household chore:
Can't have one. I'll let my future wife to decide.

When I was a kid I dreamt of becoming a:
Rich & famous person

Favorite color/s:
Red

Favorite performer(s):
Justin Timberlake. Hey, he can sing AND dance at the same time, man!

If I could repeat college I’d take:
Architecture, Mathematics & Digital Art

3 things I can’t forget before going to office:
Keys, cellphone, wallet

First thing I bought with my first salary:
More work clothes

I’d like to be remembered as:
Nicest person on earth

If a book was made into a movie, would you still bother to read the book?
Naa! I don't really care for literature. But, I do enjoy reading sometimes.

Specialty in cooking:
Chicken rice (I think! And I know someone would strongly disagree with this.)

Present crush(es):
Kate Beckinsale (Haha!)

Favorite hangout:
Damansara Utama area

Best place to shop:
Factory outlet malls all over the US

Do you like to watch plays?
Yes. But, don't know which one.

Favorite place in the house:
In front of the computer

Best gift ever received:
Surprise birthday party

Weirdest gift ever received:
Second-hand walkman

Gift that you want to receive as of this moment:
A new PC

Who do you want to tag?
No one

Yahoo or Hotmail?
Hotmail

Left or right?
Right

Black or white?
Black. Coz I tend to ruin all those that are white.

Black or blue pen:
Blue

Sandals or shoes:
Sandals. Comfort over style.

Colgate or Happee:
Colgate

Chopsticks or fork and spoon:
Fork and spoon

Robocop or Rambo:
Robocop. He's a super-human. Rambo dies.

Jollibee or McD:
McD

Coke or Pepsi:
Coke

Last person you talked to:
One of my cousins, can't remember which one.

Last person who texted you:
My cousin ("Where's my dinner? I'm starving!")

Last person who made you laughed:
One of those people I met at Hisyam's open-house

Last time I cried:
Grandpa's funeral

You see me always drinking:
Warm water. I don't own a fridge.
Previous Post Next Post