51st Entry of Nothingness

Who can believe it; it's my 51st entry. I started doing this blog exactly 2 years ago. Been active for like 2 to 3 months per year. That's not bad, really. It's raining outside. Really don't feel like going out. I have 2 chores that are just crucial, but I still refuse to get on them. I rather talk to you guys about some not-so-important stuff, which I know you people just love to do.

Facebook
I just realized how Facebook can be so addictive. I discovered this last Thursday when I literally locked myself in my room the whole day - it only works if you're fasting. With all the crazy quizzes, games, wacky messages, and whatnot, they all make it so interesting and fun. You can have your own vampire, werewolf, slayer, and zombie and have them fight others. I know it sounds really lame, but it actually is very fun. Oh c'mon, I've tons of adult friends doing it. In this day and age, you're not an adult if you don't own a Facebook account. *lol*

Skype
Skype kicks ass! I learned that the hard way, "Yeah, I know. You were right. I believe you now." - something I might say to Lin, the one who was responsible introducing me to it.

Desperate Housewives
Last Thursday was practically my lazy day. Marathon-ed (if that's even a word) 5 episodes of Desperate Housewives' latest season. It just amazes me how these people can come up with juicier and juicier stories every season. Heck, every episode even! But, I think it's getting too predictable now. I hope they cover it up a little. Don't spill the beans just yet, that's no fun.
Previous Post Next Post