Back To Highschool

If you read my earlier post about my company's employee get-together thingy, you'll catch-up pretty quick on stuff I'm about to say here.

What I'm about to do is much, much bigger than killing my reputation - I'm burying it to the ground! The show was this morning and it went well, although I wasn't too satisfied with my own performance. The important thing was that we all had fun. I'll show you a video captured during our full-dress rehearsal, a day before the big day. Unfortunately, that's the most that you're gonna get to see as I'm not planning to share with you the performance video. But, they both look kinda similar and you'll get the picture of the real deal once you see the rehearsal video. Of course, the real performance would look much nicer and more energetic (I think!).

By the way, those two tigers running around on stage with the tiger suit are our managers. I know, we've a bunch of cool managers when it comes to performing. Although, I do hate to admit the fact that they hardly make themselves available for rehearsals. And oh, the guys were put on make-ups as well for this show. Light, thin make-ups. You can hardly see it, which we're very thankful for.

Anyway, enjoy! (Ignore the not-so-fantastic quality of the video, guys!)

Previous Post Next Post