We're Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday!

Today, I'm 23. I'm mostly thankful to Allah for giving me the 23 years of life. It was a normal day at work, except that in the morning most colleagues came by to wish me happy birthday. A couple of friends and I got together for lunch to celebrate the November babies. Well, actually there were only 2, including me, in that particular circle. You guessed it - my lunch was free.

I didn't wanna say I was expecting, but I did received a lot of birthday sms-es as well. As usual in this day and age, people also send out wishes thru Friendster and Facebook - my friends are not excluded. I also did received a very special, from afar telephone call from a certain someone I've been expecting to talk to today. It was short and sweet, that's all I've got to say. I miss her a lot.

Thank you! Thank you all for your wishes and gestures. Hope I can return the favor when the time comes. Or, when you remind me. Either way works.

To Wira, Happy Belated 23rd Birthday! And to Zaty, Happy 23rd Birthday!
Previous Post Next Post