Funny Story

You know, I'm the kind of person who needs total solitude during my beauty sleep. Last night, my cousin decided to sleep in my room after watching half of a Malay horror movie. Before we went to sleep, I told him that if he snores I'm gonna have to wake him up and ask him to sleep in the hall. So, he asked me not to worry because he won't snore if he's not so tired -- which I instantly doubted because I don't think he snores because of his tiredness, I think it's because he's fat.

It was 2 A.M. and I was awoken by his snores. I knew that would happen. I woke him up and said, "Stop snoring! I can't sleep!" His reply was, "I wasn't snoring. I wasn't even asleep." I was like, yeah right!



Usually, when that happens I'd go sleep in the hall and let him sleep in the room. But last night I decided not to be the pushover anymore. I put my pillows and blanket on the couch in the hall, turned off the aircond, hid the aircond remote, and opened the curtains and windows -- just like in the picture. Then, I went to sleep on the couch.

To my surprise, it didn't take him long to realize that I wasn't in the room and the windows were open. He quickly kicked the mattress under my bed, walked out of the room and slept on the other couch. My plan worked! I quietly gathered my things and went to sleep in the room on my comfy bed again. This time, I made sure the door was locked.

I knew he's a chicken and that Malay horror movie helped a lot in governing my plan. I also knew that he stopped watching the movie because according to him, the ghost in the movie was terribly scary looking. He actually stopped when the first image of the ghost appeared on the screen. That's how I came up with the plan in the middle of the night.

It was mean, I know. But, I can't help it. I deserved a good night sleep and I'm not gonna let anyone ruin it for me, especially during a public holiday.
Previous Post Next Post