On The News



MacBook Air: World's Thinnest Notebook
Apple has once again wowed us with its jaw-dropping invention, MacBook Air. It was on the news last 2 days and it's said to be in the Asian market in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait to see it! Oh, that makes me even more upset having this old-school iBook. See it in action...

MySpace = Danger?
I came across an article in the newspaper about a girl who killed herself after receiving mean messages from a character profile called "Josh" thru MySpace. She was 13. A neighborhood family admitted creating the profile -- there's no "Josh". It's a pity because that girl looked like she could have had a showbiz career in the future -- her face is a cross between Jamie Lynn Spears and JoJo, don't you think?

Mother Called Diana A Bitch
I knew The Queen hated Diana because she wasn't from a royal family. What I didn't know was that her own mother also hated her and called her a bitch for dating Muslim men. Also, I didn't know the ex-royal butler made millions from selling a book about his friendship with Diana before she died. He copied all letters and other documents that had to do with Diana without her or anyone else knowing it. I also recently found out that Dodi's father is the owner of Harrods.
Previous Post Next Post