Weekend Update

I was out of the city from Wednesday to Friday last week for an offshore assignment. It was very tiring, with all the long distance travelings that I had to do. It was fortunate that I was able to be back in KL before the weekend started coz I had tons planned for it.

Saturday: ExxonMobil Rec Club (ERC) Ping-pong Tournament
My team won the 4th place. Yay! Oh c'mon, at least we won! Who'd believe a first-timer team could've progressed to the semi-final. We were very fortunate, although we still don't know what's the 4th place prize like. A total of 6 teams joined the tournament. The event started at about 9:30 A.M and ended at about 5:00 P.M. It's been years since I last held a ping-pong bat. So, my game was terribly rusty. 4th place doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

Sunday: Iman and Johan Tan Wedding Reception @ Citron Cafe
It was a small yet lovely reception. They invited only around 20 close friends -- their school, college and office friends. Upon request (totally!), I sang 2 songs. One's a duet with Nazia (an intern in my group, who has a lovely singing voice, by the way), a song made famous by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men. I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. I also sang Jim Brickman's Destiny -- a cappella ya'all! It was a good day coz the food was good and I had fun.

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS to Iman and Johan! I'll probably post some pics soon coz I don't have any good one with me yet. Shimmy on down later, aight!
Previous Post Next Post