What I Say To Good Health Tips


1. Answer the phone by LEFT ear.
I say: I practice this.

2. Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
I say: I don't drink coffee, but I sometimes take Nescafe. Never twice a day.

3. Do not take pills with COOL water.
I say: I did this a couple of times before. Promise I won't do it ever again.

4. Do not have HUGE meals after 5:00 PM.
I say: Holy crap! I've to take my dinner at 4:00 PM lah if like this! Would that be a valid reason to leave the office before 5:00 PM?

5. Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
I say: Can't say I haven't tried. But usually after you're done eating, then you realized they were too oily.

6. Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
I say: I don't really track what I drink at what time of the day.

7. Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS.
I say: I charge my hand phone once in 2 days while I sleep. I put the phone right beside my bed. Is that bad?

8. Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
I say: I only do this when I'm traveling.

9. Best sleeping time is from 10:00 at night to 6:00 in the morning.
I say: I sleep from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. I call it "optimization".

10. Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.
I say: I gotta stop doing this. So, how long do I have to wait before I can go lie down?

11. When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1,000 times.
I say: This is hard to do. Phone calls are just too tempting not to answer -- unless it's your boss calling.
Previous Post Next Post