A Shitty Week

You know it's gonna be a shitty week when your Monday sucked.

I'm down with a serious nose block since last Sunday. To make things worse, my apartment's electricity got cut-off yesterday and it totally came as a surprise when I got home and saw a piece of pink paper stuck between the front door grills. We had no idea that the bill has accumulated to RM600+ and is not being paid since March. We had a trick or two down our sleeves to survive the night.

Today wasn't so good either. I had a review with the bosses regarding the project that I'm working on and I got ambushed all throughout the review. It left me speechless a couple of times and that is not a good, I tell ya! My boss was just sitting there quietly, acted like he knew nothing and kept asking stupid questions when he should be helping me whenever I've trouble with the questions. Yeah, I literally hate my boss and have always hated being in a meeting with him around. I do hope he reads this.

Hope your week is as crappy as mine. Bet you didn't expect that, did you?
Previous Post Next Post