3G Hari Raya

I'm back from a fairly long Hari Raya vacation. It was fun, but in a way I think it could be better. Everyone was all healthy and happy to see each other. That's the thing I like most about Hari Raya. I also love hanging out with my cousins. They're just a bunch of awesome folks.

Well, those aren't the only thing that cheered me up last week. I finally got my hands on one of this baby (see pic) few days before Hari Raya. I've been wanting this for so long. See my rants right before it was officially launched worldwide.

All I can say is, "I love it! I love it! I love it!" If you're reading this, you should totally go out and get one for yourself. I love the attention even more. People wanna touch it when they see it. Most would be amazed by how brilliant the interfaces and functionilities are.

Special thanks goes to my girlfriend and her sister for all their help. I'm now the happiest Apple fan there is. See, I'm not that hard to please.

If you wanna know more about the price and how I got the phone, read here.
Previous Post Next Post