"ir1" and "Nazzzzz"

I just had my dinner. It was Italian. Sort of.

So anyway, last Saturday was fun. I'm sure you guys had a lot of Hari Raya open-house invitations, right? Well, I didn't. So, I crashed to a couple last weekend. My lunch and dinner last Saturday were literally free. Alhamdulillah. Thank you to the hostesses.

You ever heard of a video game called Rock Band? If you haven't, then you need to get out more! If you're familiar with Guitar Hero or Tap Tap Revenge (on iPhone), you will pretty much get what Rock Band is all about. I actually had a chance to experience playing it last Saturday evening. It was fun. You get to sing, play the guitar and hit on the kiddy-drums. Let's rock and roll again this weekend, why don't we?

If you're having a hard time understanding whutta heck I'm talking about, maybe I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


** What's with the title? "ir1" was my rocker name and "Nazzzzz" was Nazriq's. **
Previous Post Next Post