Hall of Fame

It was the theme for last Saturday night's 2009 D&D, which made it to the top in the "Worst D&D" list so far. Here's why:

Impersonating a celebrity? I say: Surgery!

Not many people dressed up, unlike previous years. Guess people just got confused between hall-of-famers and characters from movies.

The performances were not up to par. The band was good, but wasn't very entertaining.

I didn't win anything, not even a RM100 Jusco voucher.

However, the company was great. I sat with the usual suspects and had loads of fun goofing around in front of the camera. I was dragged to the dance floor and was forced to bust some moves. I'm sure Sean Kingston would agree with me when I say I was the "fire burnin' on the dance floor," BABY!

In case you're wondering, I wasn't trying to impersonate anyone, but people said I'm Jason Mraz. Guess the hat played its part well. What do you think?
Previous Post Next Post