The Glee Project

I'm currently following the new show on Star World called The Glee Project. They started to air the first episode last Monday and apparently it's on for three nights a week. The objective is to replace the current cast who will be graduating from William McKinley High soon. If you know me well, you'd know that talent search reality shows like this, American Idol, and The Voice excite me. I always imagine myself being part of these shows, but who am I kidding, right? For now, I can only watch and predict the winner. Anyway, if you're like me and have been following The Glee Project, you'd know all the contenders' name by now. I wanted Cameron to win; he's a geek, terrible at dancing (but in a way looked very cool in music videos), and have an extremely nice voice. But when I checked the official website, only four contenders are left and Cameron isn't one of them. So, my next best bet would be Damian.
Damian is Irish and talks funny. He's a rebel sometimes, but very genuine. He was in the bottom three a few times. His singing is just okay; I was not impressed a whole lot. He's currently the fans' favorite. The only girl out of the four is Lindsay. She's the best singer among others from the beginning. I've to admit, she's got the pipes. She would probably be replacing Rachel as New Directions' powerhouse. But I don't like her because she's a huge bragger, fake, and annoying. So, who's your favorite?
Previous Post Next Post