Locked Out

Yesterday morning, I locked myself out of the bedroom when I left the house to send my wife to work. When I got back, I googled 'ways to open locked doors'. I gave a shot at removing the knob, but that was an epic failure. Before I ruin the entire door, I decided to call a professional. Googled for a number and he arrived ten minutes later. He sticked a couple of small screw drivers in the hole and voilà! Here's the best part; He then charged me RM50 for that. My jaw just dropped! I can't believe it! Am I being scammed? It's like you require a degree to be a locksmith? I'm changing profession after this to become a locksmith, I swear! P/S: Didn't know the word 'google' is an official noun now? The editor didn't underline the words 'googling' and 'googled'.
Previous Post Next Post