Hosting Iftar

Yesterday, I entertained some close friends for buka puasa at my place. My wife and I cooked four main dishes. We made a great team in the kitchen, I must say! I had a chance to try a recipe from a book we bought a while back, Something Sweet. It's a dessert called 'hazelnut and chocolate cake' and it turned out well. The guests arrived after athan and we had dinner after everyone performed their Maghrib prayer. After dinner, we hangout in the living room and played with the kids. The TV had a problem as it wasn't responding to the remote control. So, we switched it off. The guests left around 10 PM. Before they left, we took a group photo as a memento. It was a great night! We got good feedbacks on the food. So, we will definitely host more buka puasa in the future, insyaAllah.
Previous Post Next Post